Funding for the Ontario Research Fund – Research Excellence project entitled “Innovation and Commercialization of Bio-carbon from Advanced Biorefinery for Green Composite Applications” was announced today. Led by Prof. Amar Mohanty, the project team is comprised of a multidisciplinary team of researchers from four Ontario-based Universities who will work with government and industries in Canada and globally. The funding was among the recent investments from the Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation announced on campus today by Liz Sandals, minister of education and MPP for Guelph.
- 3rd Annual Biocarbon Meeting
- 2nd Annual Biocarbon Research Meeting
- First Research Team Meeting for the Project: Innovation and Commercialization of BioCarbon from Advance Biorefinery for Green Composites Applications
- BDDC Receives Infrastructure Funding from Federal and Provincial Governments
- BDDC Receives $3.2M from the Ontario Research Fund’s Research Excellence Fund